Mobile phones are in huge demand. Everyone is willing to have their mobile phones that to a smartphone. Many mobile phone companies are available in the markets which compete with each other in providing affordable smartphones for their customers.
A person loves smartphones with various advanced features and is at an affordable range. The American tech giant Motorola Company had made it possible by launching Moto G51. In India, it has launched its latest G-series smartphone, the Moto G51 5G. It’s touted to be a True 5G phone with 12 global 5G brands and dual nano SIM 5G support.
This new model is the most affordable 5G phone. The company claims that it is the most affordable 5G phone in the entire country. This Moto G51 5G compete against the like Realme Narzo 30 5G and Redmi Note 10T in the country.
This affordable price tag also competes with OPPO A55 and Samsung Galaxy F42 5G.
To provide an enhanced connectivity experience, it comes with the support of 12 global 5G bands. This smartphone has triple cameras at the back, which is very common and a 120 Hz display. It is also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480 plus Soc.
Price of Moto G51 5G in India
It’s only available in the combination of 4GB RAM +64 GB storage model, and its price is set to be Rs. 14,999 in India. It’s available in 2 colors- Indigo Blue color and Aqua Blue color.
You can purchase this smartphone from the Flipkart shopping application on December 16, starting from noon. This smartphone was launched for the first time in Europe In November for Rs. 19,700.
Specifications of Moto G51 5G
This phone comes with various specifications, which are unbelievable at this price range. It’s enriched with various features and specifications like-
- Dual-SIM (Nano)
- It runs on Android 11
- 120 Hz high refresh rate
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus SoC
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage
- 6.8 inch full HD+ display (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) Max Vision display and has 20:9 aspect ratio
- Triple rear camera
- 50-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens
- 8 megapixel ultra-wide and depth shooter
- 2-mega pixel macro shooter
- 13-megapixel Selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.2 lens for selfie and video chats
- Varying connectivity options including 5G, Wi-Fi 802, FM radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS/A- GPS, Bluetooth v5.1, 4G- LTE, NFC, USB Type C
- side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 64 GB onboard storage
- features a punch-hole design
- IP52-rated build quality for the water resistance
- The different sensors onboard- magnetometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and an ambient light
- High battery capacity with 5000mah
- prominent bottom bezel
- Speed 20W Rapid charging support
- Weight- 208 grams
- Measures- 170.47×76.54×9.13 mm
- Network Technology- GSM/5G/LTE/HSPA
- Memory: card slot- microSDXC
- Internal- 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM